FUNCTIONS OF ADMINISTRATIVE DATA PROCESSING UNIT
The Unit is an integral part and very important in the Academic Division, particularly within the University as a whole in keeping and managing of students source data.
The below as listed, are its functions:
- Generation of Matriculation number for all students through Management Information System, Vice-Chancellor`s Office: Processing of student Bio-data through the Admission office, Management Information System- Vice Chancellors Office and Computing Centre.
- Processing of Matriculation Register, Add & Delete and Oath forms.
- Processing of Students Identification Forms (S.I) for Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Assisting the student with problems emanating from Matriculation numbers, Add & Delete and change of course forms.
- Confirmation of studentship and getting the address of those requested to withdraw from the University and of their sponsor, including Results /Scores where it could not be traced within the Departments and faculties.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management.