1. The University of Ibadan, Ibadan, hereby requests all candidates who made the University their First Choice in the Direct Entry Admissions for 2015/2016 to submit their biodata, ‘O' level and any of ‘A’ level, NCE, ND, HND, Degree or equivalent certificates ONLINE through http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng on or before Friday, 16 October, 2015.
A (i) Candidates are to pay N4, 000.00 (this excludes bank charges) into U.I. Admission Processing Fee Account at the University of Ibadan Micro-Finance Bank (Acct. No – 1050000027). Candidates are advised to keep their bank teller.
The teller should have full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as indicated in the DE registration print-out preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee.
Name and JAMB Registration Number should be quoted in the depositor's name at the point of payment (in the Bank). The following format could be adopted:
JAMB registration number/names e.g. 93145667FE/SHUAIB, AKANO, OLUKOYA
(ii) Consequent upon payment of the Processing Fee of N4,000.00 at the bank, candidates are expected to submit their Teller Numbers. This should be done by logging-in on: http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng with the JAMB Registration Number.
(iii) Candidates are then expected to log-in onto http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng to submit their biodata, ‘O' level results, and any of ‘A’ level, NCE, ND, HND, Degree or equivalent certificates.
(v) Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as "mistake(s)" may lead to disqualification.
B (i) Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
(ii) Candidates can return to the portal, up till Friday, 16 October, 2015 to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their biodata. Applicants should note that no further editing CAN be done after the closing date.
(iii) Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers to enable the University reach you in the course of the Admissions exercise and whenever the need arises.
(iv) Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed the specification. The photograph must show both ears, without glasses, cap or headgear.
(v) An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
Names of candidates recommended for Admission will be displayed on the University’s Website at a date to be announced later.
3. Candidates should please note that it is only when an 'O' level result is deficient for a course of choice that another result may be presented to complement. Candidates presenting two 'O' level results (6 credits at 2 Sittings except Medicine and Surgery and Pharmacy) should ensure that the comprehensive details of both results are submitted.
4. The deadline for submission of biodata / 'O' level results may not be extended. Any candidate whose data are not submitted within the stipulated time may not be considered for admission.
5. Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
6. Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
7 Finally, candidates are requested to note that payment of the sum of N4,000.00 is for processing of each applicant’s application and does not guarantee admission.
Olujimi I. Olukoya, MNIM, FPA