This is to inform all UTME candidates, who have been offered provisional admission for the 2015/2016 academic session that the Admissions Clearance Exercise will commence on Monday, 12 October 2015 and end on Tuesday, 20 October 2015.
Successful candidates for the Admissions Exercise should have paid the
N20, 000.00 (this excludes bank charges) Acceptance Fee into the Admission Processing Fee Account at the University of Ibadan Micro-Finance Bank (Acct. No – 1050000030). Please safely keep your teller.
Candidates are expected to report to the appropriate designated venues from 8.30a.m daily for the clearance exercise. Clearance exercise ends at 2.30 p.m. on each day.
The venues assigned to the Faculties and College are stated below:
Venue 1 – Boardroom, Faculty of Science
(Faculties of Arts, Law, Science and Technology candidates)
Venue 2 – Arts Theatre (Central Admin. Area), Kuti Bus stop
(College of Medicine and Faculties of Pharmacy candidates)
Venue 3- White House, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
(Faculties of Agriculture & Forestry, Education and The Social Sciences and Veterinary Medicine candidates)
All Candidates must abide by the clearance roster.
Candidates should come along with the following documents:
- Original and 4 photocopies of JAMB Admission Letter [if available],
- Original and 4 photocopies of University of Ibadan notification of Admission,
- Admission Acceptance Form (downloaded from http://admissions.ui.edu.ng/biodata),
- Original and 4 photocopies of the UTME result slip (imprint with passport photograph),
- Original and 4 photocopies of ‘O’ level results – WAEC, NECO, GCE or Cambridge results,
- Original and 4 photocopies of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age (Certificates issued by private or religious bodies are not acceptable),
- Two letters of reference from two reputable persons – on letter headed papers (preferably from middle level government employee or clergymen) (Student religious leaders are excluded),
8. Four (4) recent passport size photographs, showing frontal facial view. Size should be 5.2cm x 5.2cm. Names of the candidate (surname first) should be written at the back of the photographs,
9. Original and 4 photocopies of bank teller for payment of the sum
N20, 000 Admissions Acceptance fee.
10. A file with tags
11. Candidates should go online on (http://admissions.ui.edu.ng/biodata) to download and fill the following forms:
a. Medical form,
b. Undertaking form,
c. Attestation form,
d. Admission Acceptance form,
e. JAMB form 02 and 03
f. Also fill the biodata form online (http://admissions.ui.edu.ng/biodata ) using usual login parameters.
Candidates are advised to upload and print the required documents before the date specified for clearance.
Please note that parents/guardians are not allowed at the screening venues.