UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN.
ADVERTISEMENT, ADVERTISEMENT, ADVERTISEMENT
The University of Ibadan, the First University in Nigeria established in the year 1948 with a vision to be a world-class institution for academic excellence geared towards meeting societal needs hereby invites interested and reputable manufacturers, suppliers and contractors with relevant experience and good track records in respect of Supply of the Underlisted Water Treatment Chemicals:
Aluminion Sulphate (Allum)
- BIDDING CRITERIA
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Current Tax Clearance certificate for the last three (3) years..
- Verifiable list of previous/similar major/project successfully executed in the recent past with their locations and clients.
- Evidence of Payment of Tender Fee.
- TENDER FEES
A non-refundable tender fee of ₦10,000 should be paid by each bidder before collection of Bidding Documents. The Tender fee should be paid into University of Ibadan TSA account and evidence of payment should be taken to the Cash Office of Bursary to obtain University Official Receipt
- COLLECTION OF BIDDING DOCUMENT
The bidding documents are to be collected from the Procurement Office with evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee.
- CLOSING DATE
Submission of Bids closes on 24th November, 2017 by 12 noon and duly submitted tender shall be opened that same day immediately after closing time of submission.