INFORMATION FOR MATRICULATING STUDENTS
1. The matriculating students are expected to download the Matriculation Oath
2. Students are expected to be formally dressed in their different locations, as the virtual recording would capture each student.
3. Matriculating students are to recite the Matriculation Oath, after the Registrar, with their right hand raised up.
4. The oath document should be signed accordingly by each student, after which they will take the Oath to a High Court for endorsement.
5. Duly signed oath forms should be uploaded and sent to the Admission Portal not later than Friday, 19 March, 2021.
6. Matriculated students are to sign matriculation register not later than second week after resumption for the second semester.
7. A student who fails to adhere to the above instructions will not be recognized as a BONAFIDE student of the University of Ibadan.