Oluwatoyin O. Dibosa B.Sc, M.Sc (Ibadan), ANUPA, AUA, MNIM, HEFAF
Principal Assistant Registrar/Records Officer
The Records Office is saddled with the responsibilities of
· Keeping students’ records;
· Processing of official academic transcripts for students;
· Verification and confirmation of transcripts for organisations and institutions both locally and internationally;
PROCEDURE FOR COLLECTION OF TRANSCRIPT (UNDERGRADUATE)
1. Apply online through www.academic.ui.edu.ng. You will be communicated after 48 hours via your e-mail, after which you would be advised to pay via remita.
2. Generate an online invoice at www.remita.net to make payment at any commercial bank or Unibadan Microfinance Bank;
3. Take the bank teller, bank payment printout and authority to pay to Cash Office to obtain UI Receipt, whichmust be submitted in Students’ Records Section for work to commence on your request. Please note that transcript processing fee is to be paid by applicant as no staff of the unit is saddled with such responsibility. Whoever transacts payment for transcript processing with a staff does it at his/her risk;
4. Issuance and collection is made possible in person by applicant or through a letter of authority from the applicant;
5. If you wish to send your transcript by courier as some institutions/organizations/establishments will always require the document be sent directly from issuing institution, make a payment for DHL courier service at the Students’ Records Section. The cost depends on where the transcript is addressed to;
6. If you wish to obtain the transcript by hand, state on the request form that the document should be released to you.
Guide to getting the online invoice
select ‘Pay Federal Government Agency’
Type ‘’University of Ibadan’’ in the box named ‘’Name of MDA’’
Name Of Service/Purpose Select: Select ‘University of Ibadan Fees’ and click on ‘’Transcript’’. Type in the amount you want to pay in the dialogue box. And click on ‘Total’
Provide the remaining information on the page and print the invoice.
NOTE: Please do not make payments until you are advised to do so.