For new Postgraduate Students, kindly note the following:
1. Taking of Chest X-rays starts on Tuesday, 12 October 2021
2. Screening commences on Monday, 18 October 2021 and it will run for four (4) weeks
3. Payment of Medical Screening fees at UI MICROFINANCE BANK (
N3000) to cover consultation, ophthalmic, and other examinations, laboratory investigations etc. during the exercise. (students can start making payments immediately)
4. Check for your X-ray Centre on - http://mis.ui.edu.ng/uhs
5. Get your X-ray done at your designated Centre where a payment of N2,500 is to be made.
6. The result of your X-Ray would be forwarded to the University Health Service for further consultation (You will not need to go back to the X-Ray Center).
7. The Screening Centre is JAJA CLINIC
8. Visit Screening Centre on any of the day between Monday, 18 October 2021, and Monday, 15 November 2021, for Consultation and Registration.
9. You are expected to fill a manual and online form at https://arcg.is/OnyGPDO/
10. You are also required to print a copy of these forms before coming to the Clinic for the screening
11. Those who missed the dates for their x-Rays should please present themselves at the designated on Monday, October 18, 2021